TATA AIG Overseas Travel Cancellation Procedure
Cancelling a TATA AIG Travel Insurance before the policy start date
- The insured is expected to inform NRIOL and an E mail should be sent by the insured requesting the cancellation.
- He/she should furnish policy number or schedule number in the E mail.
Cancelling a TATA AIG Travel Insurance after the policy start date
- Proof should be sent that the insured has not travelled overseas.
- Photo copy or Scan copy of all the pages (including empty pages) of the passport should be sent to us(email@example.com).
- There is no pro-rata refund after the start of the policy coverage.
- In both the cases there will be a Rs 300/- cancellation charges.
- The refund cheque will be sent to the Indian mailing address mentioned in the policy by post/courier.
- The insured is not eligible to request for cancellation of an active policy with which he/she travelled overseas.
- Please note that there is no refund on the overseas travl policies in case of an early return to India.
Estd. 1997 © Copyright NRI Online Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved worldwide.