TATA AIG Travelguard Features
TATA AIG Travel insurance provides overseas travel insurance for Indian residents, be it to the USA, Canada, the UK, Europe (Schengen visa), Singapore, UAE or Australia. TATA's insurance is well known globally for its reliability and prompt claims reimbursement.
International travel outside India exposes travelers to risks like accidents, sickness and even serious medical emergencies involving hospitalization in unfamiliar locations. Travelers are also vulnerable to baggage loss, delay or losing their passports. When you buy Tata aig travel insurance you are insured against these risks and can use their services through multi-lingual staff familiar with local conditions.
TATA's travel insurance products are reputed for their high service, reliability, excellence, worldwide coverage and provide best value for money. This Indian travel insurance is offered with coverage limits from $50,000 to $500,000 and are available with or without sub-limits.
Please read through TATA AIG travel insurance brochure
for the benefits covered by the plan and its policy wordings which explains the terms and conditions. You can also complete an online TATA AIG Travelguard proposal form
. You can get the complete quotes using the TATA AIG premium chart
. You can renew/extend the plan using TATA AIG travel insurance extension
- Medical expenses coverage
- The plan covers for medical expenses due to accident and sickness while traveling outside India.
- Checked baggage loss
- Reimbursement for loss of checked in baggage.
- Baggage delay
- Reimbursement for reasonable expenses incurred for purchase of emergency personal goods due to delay in arrival of checked in baggage while overseas.
- Loss of Passport
- Coverage for expenses incurred in obtaining a duplicate or new passport.
- Personal liability
- Compensation for damages to be paid to a third party, resulting from death, bodily injury or damage to property; caused involuntarily by the insured.
- In the unfortunate event of the common carrier being hijacked, plan will pay a distress allowance.
- In-hospital Indemnity
- Pays daily benefit for each day as an inpatient in a hospital due to injury or sickness.
- Trip Delay
- Reimbursement of additional expenses due to trip delay (only if the trip is delayed for more than 12 hours).
- Personal Accident
- TravelGuard gives worldwide coverage against Accidental Death and Dismemberment while abroad.
- Sickness Dental Relief
- The policy pays for immediate dental treatment occurring due to sudden acute pain during an overseas insured journey. Dental benefits will be provided for medically necessary filling of the tooth or surgical treatment, services, or supplies.
- Travel insurance for UK visitors from India should select the destination as 'Excluding America'.
- The destination should be 'Excluding America' for travel insurance from India to Australia.
- The destination should be 'Including America' for travel insurance India to USA and Canada (North and South America).
- For travel within Asia like to Singapore, UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi) Thailand (excluding Japan), there is the Asia plan. However this is limited to short trips within 14 days only. For more than 14 days travel insurance to Singapore from India, you should choose the destination as 'Excluding America'.
- For travel to Schengen Countries select "Schengen Countries" as your destination.
Claims and assistance services
AIG Assist (USA & Canada) and AIG Travel Assist (Rest of World) are available round the clock for any assistance:
AIG IS (AIG International Services Inc.)
- Pre-departure services - information about foreign locations, passport / visa requirements, immunization needs etc
- Emergency Travel Agency - provides 24 hour travel agency service for airline and hotel reservations.
- Medical Assistance - Assistance in contacting the local medical facility and determine the next course of action. Assistance company will also recommend or assist in securing services of local physician and arranging medical services.
- Medical Evacuation & Repatriation - In the event of medical emergency, the assistance services will arrange for evacuation and transportation based on the medical evaluation of traveler condition. Travel Guard also provides for repatriation of remains in case of unfortunate death of the insured while overseas.
- Lost travel documents assistance
- Emergency Message transmission services
- Embassy referral services
- Claims procedures Information services
- Assistance company in Americas (USA, Canada ...)
AIG Travel Assist
- Assistance company outside Americas (Europe, UK, UAE, Asia, Australia ...)
24 hour tata aig travel insurance contact number :
For the America's (USA,Canada .. )
- 1-866-866-2619 (Toll free within US & Canada)
- 1-817-826-7017 (reverse charge / collect from other places)
- Fax : 713-953-7506
- Email: email@example.com
2) For rest of the world policies excluding the Americas:
Address for submission of documents:
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited.
A-501, 5th Floor, Building No.4, Infinity Park, Gen. A.K. Vaidya Marg, Dindoshi, Malad (East), Mumbai, India - 400097.
TATA AIG travel insurance USA:
US medical claims
Mail medical claims to:
Travel Guard Attn: Tata Aig Claims
PI Box 8003
Stevens Point, WI 54481
United health Group Company / The First Health Network.
To provide quality health care in the United States of America and Canada, TATA AIG is working with United Healthcare Visitor Insurance, the leading Health Care Network provider in the USA. This gives TATA AIG travel insurance for USA from India customers access to United Healthcare network of hospitals and physicians in USA.
AIG Service Center is equipped to provide travelers with all necessary guidance and will help you with the claims procedure.
Failure to call the number provided in the policy with respect to Medical Accident & Sickness Claims (Travel) shall invalidate your claim. In the case of Out patient, OPD treatment (where hospitalization is not required), please keep all bills and receipts and file for reimbursement with the Tata AIG, Claims Department, at the address mentioned above.
More details about TATA travel insurance claims procedure
Best travel insurance from India online
for complete peace of mind - Tata AIG Travel Insurance from India !
Travelers are not covered if expenses incurred involve:
Other benefits include:
- Traveling against the advice of a Physician;
- For obtaining treatment;
- Pre-existing ailments & complications arising out of them;
- Suicide or attempted suicide;
- Illegal Acts;
- Dangerous Sports; etc.
24 hours Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services, Emergency Medical Evacuation,
Repatriation of Remains, Felonious Assault, Lost Luggage, Personal Liability Aboard, Accident and sickness Medical Coverage
For other exclusions please refer to the policy wordings.
Tata AIG Travel Guard India includes
- Medical Emergency Assistance
- Baggage Claim
- Direct settlement for in-Hospital Medical Expenses Abroad (Subject to policy terms and conditions and sub limits)
- Medical Evacuation & Repatriation
- Loss of Passport Assistance
You can buy tata aig international travel insurance online using a credit card from anywhere in the world.
Travel insurance India using Credit or Debit Card
Most of our customers buy these plans from the USA, the UK, UAE, Europe, Canada, Singapore, Australia ... as being ideal tata aig visitor insurance for parents from India. For travel to Europe from India, customers need the TATA AIG schengen travel insurance as the Schengen consulates insist on this travel insurance which satisfies specific criteria before issuing the Schengen visa. Customers can buy the plan using an credit or debit card. After completing the application form, you will receive an immediate acknowledgement. The policy along with other relevant documents will be emailed to the ID in the online application. If requested, the insurance policy will also be couriered to the Indian address in the application. Buy TATA Travel insurance using a Credit/Debit card for instant policy.
Cheque / Demand draft / Net Banking - Purchase options
For customers who do not want to use a credit card, payment can be made by Cheque or Demand draft.
The tata aig visitors medical insurance will be issued on receiving the cheque or Demand draft.
Call us at +91(80)41101026 in India
. Our travel insurance Advisor will assist you with specific details and you can select the travel plan you need. The tata aig international travel insurance policy is available only to Indian residents. It is ideal travel insurance online from India to Australia, Singapore, UAE, Europe, Canada, USA.
Other payment options include -
- Cash Cards - ItZ cash, Pay Cash
- Mobile Payments - Paymate, IMPS , Scan N Pay
- Wallet - Paytm, Mobikwik, Oxigen wallet, Freecharge, Jio Money etc ...
- UPI - Unified Payment Interface