TATA AIG Art and Valuables Insurance - key advantages
- All Risk Cover
- Newly acquired items covered for a period of 60 days
- Agreed value for scheduled items of Fine Art and Valuables
- Full cover for Pairs and Sets
- Nil Excess
- Loss of value reimbursed
TATA AIG Art Collection Management
- Customized policies - No matter how unique your collection, we will work with you to create a policy that adequately addresses your coverage needs
- Transit supervision - We can oversee all aspects of transit to avoid common mistakes when you travel with jewellery or move your art to a seasonal residence
- Vulnerability assessments - Our detailed reports highlight potential threats to your collection and outline solutions to minimize the risk of damage
- Streamlined appraisals - We can facilitate the valuation process and review schedules. We can assess how your existing coverage compares to current market value and organize valuation solutions using independent professional appraisers
- An elite vendor network - Look to us for recommendations on conservation programs and restorers, as well as fine art shippers, packers and storage facilities
- Conservation and storage assistance - We can walk you through all of the steps related to conserving and restoring artwork in all of its forms
TATA AIG Concierge Levels Claims Service
Our claims professionals understand the uniqueness of your collection and the level of care that is required. In the unfortunate event of damage, we work with a vast network of conservators, appraisers, restoration and repair specialists.
Whenever you need us, our claims service professionals are specially qualified to address damage to complex and distinctive properties. We pride ourselves on offering unprecedented flexibility, choice and support when you need it most, and we respond to all new losses on the same day of report.
Making a Claim
You can notify a claim on our 24x7x365 Claims Helpline +91 22-66933752 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of cancellation & Right to complain
Right of cancellation
You may cancel this Policy by giving us 7 days written notice and send it to TATA AIG head office Mumbai. We shall then refund a portion of the premium on Short Period Rates for the remaining Period of Insurance except where a claim on this Policy has been made.
Right to Complain
While every effort is made to ensure you receive a high standard of service. If you are not satisfied with the services you have received, you can communicate to TATA AIG head office Mumbai.
Cooling off period
If this cover does not meet your needs, you may return this policy and schedule within 15 days of receipt of the policy or the start date of cover, whichever is later at the mentioned communication address.