Life being uncertain takes you through many twists and turns. Accidents can happen to anyone anywhere and moreover accidental death or injury of a breadwinner can create serious financial problems for the family and you may not be prepared for it. To take care of such situations Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited brings to you a “Global Personal Guard Policy” that protects you from all hardships of life.
I since this is a Global policy, it comes handy when you are travelling abroad.
- Single Policy with 3 Base and 12 add-on Covers
- Premium Irrespective of Age
- Modular Product with competitive Premium
- Industry First Covers for Adventure Sport, Air Ambulance, Travel expenses
- Flexibility of choosing the covers. One has to mandatorily choose any one of three sections under base cover for all members, one can also choose two or all three sections. Under optional covers one has the flexibility to choose any number of covers.
- Sum insured options of minimum Rs. 50,000 and maximum Rs 25,00,00000.
- Maximum entry age up to 70 years.
- Industry First Covers for Adventure Sport, Air Ambulance, EMI Payment Cover, Disappearance and Loan Protector Cover.
- 360 Degree Protection from all possible outcomes of An Accident.
- Lifelong renewal option.
- Long term policy options of 1, 2 and 3 years.
- Entry age for proposer is 18 years up to 70 years.
- Children aged 3 months to 25 years can be covered.
What coverage do i get? Base Cover (Mandatory)
Add On Cover (Optional)
- Section I: Death
- Section II: Permanent Total Disability
- Section III: Permanent Partial Disability
- Optional Cover I: Accidental Hospitalization Expenses
- Optional Cover II: Adventure Sports Benefit
- Optional Cover III: Air Ambulance Cover
- Optional Cover IV: Children Education Benefit
- Optional Cover V: Coma Due to Accidental Bodily Injury
- Optional Cover VI: EMI Payment Cover
- Optional Cover VII: Fracture Care
- Optional Cover VIII: Hospital Cash Benefit
- Optional Cover IX: Loan Protector Cover
- Optional Cover X: Loss of Income due to Disability from Accident
- Optional Cover XI: Road Ambulance Cover
- Optional Cover XII: Travel Expenses Benefit