Sub Shrines in Thanjavur Brihadeshwara Temple are :
- Location: Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.
- Famous For: Brihadeshwara Temple.
- The temple was built in the year: 11th century AD.
Other Attractions near to the Brihadeshwara Temple are:
- Shrine of Lord Muruga
- Shrine of Goddess Brihannayagi
- Shrine of Lord Chandeeswara
- Shrine of Lord Vinayaga
- Shrine of Lord Dakshinamurti
Important festival celebrated in Brihadeshwara Temple:
- Shore Temple
- Pancha Pandava Rathas
- Krishna Mandapa
- Varaha Cave
- Krishna's Butterball
For more details of Brihadeshwara Temple click here :