- Emergency dental (acute onset of pain): $250 limit per certificate period (not subject to deductible or coinsurance).
- Trip interruption: $5,000 limit per certificate period (not subject to deductible or coinsurance).
- Lost checked luggage: $250 limit per certificate period (not subject to deductible or coinsurance).
- Local Ambulance: Usual, reasonable and customary charges, when covered illness or injury results in hospitalization as inpatient.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (excludes loss due to common carrier accident): Not subject to deductible or coinsurance.
- Insured aged 18 years and older: Lifetime maximum - $25,000; Death - $25,000; Loss of 2 limbs - $25,000; Loss of 1 limb - $12,500; Benefits reduce 50% at
age 70 and an additional 50% at age 75.
- Insureds under 18 years: Lifetime maximum - $5,000; Death - $5,000; Loss of 2 limbs - $5,000; Loss of 1 limb - $2,500; $250,000 maximum benefit any one
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Additional $50,000 up to a total of $100,000 coverage at an additional price of $0.25 per day.
- This plan has a provision that a child under 10 years is covered free with one parent.
- If both mother and father are buying the plan together then 2 kids under age 10 years are covered free.
- One kid under age 10 per parent is covered free under this plan.
Acute Onset of Pre-Existing Conditions
- Plan Maximum:
- $100,000, $200,000, $500,000 or $1,000,000.
- Pre-existing Condition Coverage Limit:
- $100,0000 lifetime maximum for eligible medical expenses.
- $50,0000 lifetime maximum for eligible medical expenses.
- Covers travelers under the age of 70 years $25,000 lifetime maximum for emergency medical evacuation.