Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Additional $50,000 up to a total of $100,000 coverage at an additional price of $0.25 per day.
- This plan has a provision that a child under 10 years is covered free with one parent.
- If both mother and father are buying the plan together then 2 kids under age 10 years are covered free.
- One kid under age 10 per parent is covered free under this plan.
Acute Onset of Pre-Existing Conditions
- An acute onset of a pre-existing condition is a sudden and unexpected outbreak or recurrence of a pre-existing condition which occurs spontaneously and without advance warning
either in the form of physician recommendations or symptoms. Treatment must be obtained within 24 hours of the sudden and unexpected outbreak or recurrence.
- Plan Maximum:
- $100,000, $200,000, $500,000 or $1,000,000.
- Pre-existing Condition Coverage Limit:
- $100,0000 lifetime maximum for eligible medical expenses.
- $50,0000 lifetime maximum for eligible medical expenses.
- Covers travelers under the age of 70 years $25,000 lifetime maximum for emergency medical evacuation.
Atlas International satisfies schengen visa requirements
- The schengen consulate has mandated that the insurance plan must offer a coverage of atleast €30,000 and Atlas International Insurance satisfies this
requirement by offering the following medical maximums:
- Age below 70 years: $50,000, $100,000, $200,000, $500,000 or $1,000,000.
- Age 70 to 79 years: $50,000.
- Schengen Visa requires that the insurance plan must offer a coverage for Repatriation and the plan covers the insured for repatriation of remains up to the choosen overall
- As per the schengen consulate the insurance plan must cover for Emergency Medical Evacuation and this plan covers emergency medical evacuation up to $500,000 lifetime
- Schengen Visa requires that the insurance provider must have a representive office in the schengen countries and HCCMIS has a representative bureau in the schengen