| Medical Cover*
||US$ 50,000 to 500,000
| Cashless hospitalisation worldwide
| Daily allowance for hospitalisation$
| Dental Treatment
| Passport Loss**
| Checked-in Baggage Loss
| Checked-in Baggage Delay+
| Trip Delay++
| Personal Accident
| Personal Liability
| Financial Emergency Assistance
| Hijack Distress Allowance*** (7 days max)
||US$ 125 per day, Max 7 days
| Trip Cancellation & Interruption
| Repatriation of Remains
| 180 days Policy extendable upto 360 days
* Deductible of US$ 100. This deductible is applicable on per illness (complete treatment) basis and not on per visit to the doctor / hospital.
** Deductible of US$ 50.
*** 12 hours
$ 2 days deductible - If hospitalisation is for more than 2 consecutive days, this benefit can be cleared only once during the policy period
+ 12 hours delay - Applicable if baggage is delayed for more than 12 hours from actual arrival time of common carrier
++ up to US$ 100/- per day, if trip is delayed for more than 6 hours
Limit of Covered Expenses
For policies with medical expenses Sum insured over $100,000, the limit of liability of the company will be restricted to $100,000 per sickness, disease or accident contracted within the period of insurance whilst on the trip abroad, that may lead to one or more medical expenses and/ or hospitalization expenses.
For persons aged 56 years and above, the maximum eligible medical expenses per sickness, disease or accident contracted within the period of insurance whilst on the trip abroad, that may lead to one or more medical expenses are as mentioned in the table.
Medical Sublimits for aged 51 years and above
- Hospital Room and board, and hospital misc. expenses: Max $1,800 per day up to 30 days.
- ICU: Max. $3,250 per day up to 7 days.
- Surgical treatment: Max. up to $15,000.
- Anaesthetist services: up to 25% of surgical treatment.
- Physician's visit: Max. $100 per day up to 10 visits.
- Diagnostic and pre-admission testing: Max. $1000.
- Ambulance services: Max up to $500.