Step 1 :
Claim Intimation In case of an emergency hospitalization inform within 24 hours of your admission and if your hospitalization is planned, kindly intimate 48 hours prior to your admission.
Step 2 :
Initiating the process for Pre-Authorization form will be available at the hospital's Insurance desk, or you can alternatively download from here
Step 3 :
Processing a request for Pre-Authorization
- Religare medical team will review the case and documents submitted by hospital.
- If your request for Pre-Authorization is approved, you and the hospital will be duly informed.
- In case of any information deficiency or further information requirement, you and the hospital will be regularly intimated to ensure resolution of the same at the earliest.
- If your request for Pre-Authorization is not approved, it only indicates that the company is not able to process your request based on information available with us at this point of time. In such cases, you may claim for reimbursement of your expenses after discharge from the hospital.
Step 1 :
In case of an emergency hospitalization inform within 24 hours of your admission and if your hospitalization is planned, kindly intimate 48 hours prior to your admission.
The following information is to be provided during the claim intimation-
- Policy Holder's Name.
- Claimant's Name & Customer ID.
- Hospital details.
- Diagnosis and Treatment details.
- Approximate claim amount.
- Date of admission
Religare insurance will provide a reference ID for all future communication pertaining to the claim request.
Step 2 :
Initiating the Claim process also applicable for Pre/Post Hospitalization.
The Claim form can be downloaded from here
The completed and duly signed claim form has to be sent to us along with the following documents -
Step 3 :
- Duly completed and signed Claim form, in original.
- Valid photo-id proof.
- Medical practitioner's referral letter advising Hospitalization.
- Medical practitioner's prescription advising drugs/diagnostic tests/consultation.
- Original bills, receipts and Discharge summaries from the Hospital.
- Original bills from pharmacy.
- Original pathological/diagnostic tests reports/radiology reports and payment receipts.
- Indoor case papers.
- First information Report, final police report, if applicable.
- Post mortem report, if conducted.
- Any other document as required by the company to assess the claim.
Claim Processing and Reimbursement
- In-house medical team will review the case and documents submitted by you.
- If your request for reimbursement of expenses is approved, you will be duly intimated by the company.
- In case of any information deficiency or further information requirements, you will be communicated instantly to ensure resolution of the same at the earliest.
- If your request for claims is declined, you will be communicated the same along with valid reasons for rejection. However, if the insured/ insured's representative has further documents to enhance/substantiate his case for claim, the same can also be sent to us and if found rational, the case will be reopened for review of the documents and response, if any.
We will ensure that you are updated at all important stages of your claim process.
To help us serve you better, please ensure the following-
The Pre-Authorization/Claim form is filled completely, sincerely and truly and all the required documents are submitted along with the form and in original, wherever specified. Retain a copy of the duly filled forms.
you will get a reference id for all communication pertaining to claim request. Kindly quote that reference number for all communication related to the above.