- Rice flour - 1 Cup
- Boiled Rice - 1 cup
- Water - 1 or 2 cups (little more or less depending on rice flour quality)
- Salt for taste
- Take a mixing bowl - add rice flour, cooked rice and little salt, mix well by drizzling water and prepare a soft dough.
- Take a small portion of the dough and roll it to round rice flour balls.
- Press the round rice flour balls to the shape of Chapathi and cook it on the Thava.
- Finally, serve the akki roti with chutney of your choice.
Serve hot with Chutney / vegetable saagu / chicken curry for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
We appreciate your feedback, please Contact NRIOL