Coris International (TPA) in Paris
(Jurisdiction: Continental Europe, U.K. & Ireland, Africa & Middle East (incl. Pakistan))
Tel No: 0033 141 612 300 Fax: 0033 143 520 133
Toll Free: From within Europe- 800 4141 4444
Toll Free: From outside Europe- 0033141 612307
Coris International (TPA) in Miami
(Jurisdiction: USA, Canada, Central & South America):
Tel No: 001 305 698 7757/001 305 357 2100 Fax:001 305 698 0176/001 305 827 2701
Toll Free: From within USA- 001 877 536 7264
(Jurisdiction: South Asia (excl.pakistan), South East Asia, Australia, New Zealand)
Tel: 91-022-66547960/61/65 Fax: 91-022-6654 6812
For more details click here
Please make sure that you necessarily get the documents mentioned below from the concerned authorities in case you have to file a claim
The following documents are to be produced and it is mandatory in all the cases.
- Original bills / vouchers
- Claim form to be fully completed
- Original Policy
- Copy of airline ticket
- Copy of Passport
In addition to the above mentioned, each cover requires specific documents for processing of respective claims
- Medical Expenses (for reimbursement claims)
- Bills / reports / discharge summary must mention name of the person treated, diagnosis, details and dates of medical treatment provided.
- All pathology / X-Ray reports, prescriptions and original bills. They must clearly show the medicines prescribed and price and the receipt stamp of the pharmacy.
- Letter from family physician confirming all the treatment the patient received in 12 months prior to issue of date of policy (if treatment received as in patient.).
- Expenses for Transportation for Medical Reasons:
- Medical statement from physician indicating cause of illness and Reason for necessity of the transportation.
- Dental Treatment: (up to USD225 per occurrence for dental services for the immediate relief of dental pain only.)
- Bills & reports must give details of tooth /teeth treated and treatment performed
- Repatriation of Remains:
- Official death certificate
- Physician's statement for cause of death
- Loss of Checked-in-Baggage by international Airlines:
- Property Irregularity Report issued by the carrier
- Proof of ownership of items valved in excess of US$ 100 purchased prior to the journey, receipt for item lost
- A letter from the airline stating that the baggage' is totally lost
- New purchase, loss of camera, sunglasses, laptop, electronic items not payable
- Loss of Passport:
- Police Report obtained within 24 hours of becoming aware of the theft
- Copy of old & new passports, Embassy report
- Receipts for the expenses incurred in obtaining new passport or travel document
- Personal Liability / Third party property damage:
- Receipts of estimates for repaired or damaged items
- Copy / Proof of legal notice received to the insured by the third party
- Copy / Proof of judicial decision rendered by a court of law
- Personal Accident:
- Death Certificate
- In case 0f medical reimbursements, bills / medical reports / discharge note must mention hospital/medical bills with doctors prescription (in original) and all pathology reports / medical report form from attending doctors in original.
- Assigner's name with relation
- Trip Cancellation:
- Covering letter from travel agent
- Death certificate (in case of death) or discharge summary from the hospital clearly mentioning the admission date and discharge date along with the diagnosis
- Original bills along with trip cancellation
- Delay of Baggage:
- Property Irregularity report issued by the airline
- Receipt 0f emergency purchases made during the period 0f delay
- Missed Connection:
- Airlines letter stating the reason for flight delay
- Expenses incurred details with related bills
Insurance company / Claim settling agent have the right to ask for any additional requirement in case of any claim.
Please read the policy wordings for detailed requirements of documents.
Additionally, each cover requires specific documents for processing of respective claims