Diplomat America Insurance for living in USA
Diplomat America Insurance is an excellent visitor medical insurance plan for visitors and new immigrants. It is administered by
Global Underwriters Insurance
- Diplomat America provides Accident and Sickness medical coverage, travel assistance, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefits to foreign nationals while visiting the
- Coverage is available for you, a second adult, unmarried dependent Children, or Children traveling alone.
- Plan offers benefits maximums of $50,000, $100,000, $250,000, $500,000 and $1,000,000 for the life of the plan.
- $0, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 per person or policy period.
- After you pay your selected deductible this plan will pay 80% of Covered Expenses up to $5,000 and 100% thereafter up to the selected policy maximum.
- Additional $250 deductible for each emergency room visit as a result of an Illness. The emergency room deductible will be waived if hospital admittance is within 12
hours of the incident.
- Emergency dental: $100.
- Trip interruption: $5,000.
- Loss of Baggage: $50 per article; up to a maximum of $250.
- Accidental death & dismemberment: $25,000 (Enhanced Benefit Amounts available) with paralysis, coma, seat belt and airbag, felonious assault and
home alteration and vehicle modification benefits.
Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion
- The minimum period of coverage that can be purchased under this plan is 15 days and the maximum period of coverage is 12 months.
- 24 Months prior to the start date of coverage.
Diplomat America Insurance
Want to BUY this plan
BUY it Now »