Pre-existing Conditions for Travel Protection Benefits
The Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion is waived provided you meet all of the following requirements:
- The payment for this plan is received prior to/or within 24 hours of your final payment for your Covered Trip.
- you are not disabled from travel at the time you make your plan payment; and
- The booking for the Covered Trip must be the first and only booking for this travel period and destination.
- Covered if insurance purchased within 24 hours of final trip payment subject to other terms and conditions
Pre-existing Conditions for Travel Medical Benefits
- Participants must be enrolled in a primary health plan to be eligible for medical benefit.
- Covered to Policy Maximum