Covers Pre-existing Conditions provided
If you do not meet the above criteria, your pre-existing condition might still be covered if the answer to all of the following questions is “no”
- The insurance was purchased within 15 calendar days of initial Covered Trip payment; and
- On the date of purchase of insurance, you were medically able to travel.
- Were you treated for a new illness in the last 60 days, or did symptoms exist for which a reasonably prudent person would have sought treatment?
- Has your condition worsened or required medical attention in the last 60 days?
- Have you received any new medications in the past 60 days or have any of your current dosages been changed?