$50,000, $100,000, $500,000, $1,000,000, $2,000,000.
US$0, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or $2,500.
Emergency Medical Evacuation:
Up to Maximum Limit.
For treatment received outside the US & Canada:
For treatment received within the US & Canada:
In the PPO network:Plan pays 90% of eligible expenses up to US$5,000 then 100% up to the Policy Maximum.Out of the PPO network:Plan pays 80% of eligible expenses up to US$5,000 then 100% up to the Policy Maximum.
- Home Country Coverage - Up to a cumulative two weeks
- Incidental Home Country Coverage.
- End of Trip Home Country Coverage.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment.
- Common Carrier Accidental Death - $50,000 will be paid to the designated beneficiary, to a maximum of $250,000 per family.