Foreign student university insurance for study in USA / Abroad

I am an international student and am looking for insurance in the United States.

International Students (F1 visa), their spouses and children (F2 dependents) are required by US Universities to have good medical insurance coverage.  International Student Health Insurance plans cover medical expenses (pre-existing conditions & pregnancy may be covered), prescription drugs expenses, emergency medical evacuation and repatriation.

You can get free insurance quotes for your parents by entering their ages and travel duration below and clicking on the find me the plans button.

Insurance Quotes for International Students

1. Student Ages
years Spouse age (if reqd.)
2. Study Period
months days

Welcome to NriolOnline Chat
Name is required
Email is required Email is invalid
Contact is required
nriol logo

NRIOL.COM, the premier online community since 1997 for the Indian immigrant community provides a range of resourceful services for immigrants and visitors in America.

Contact Us

Phone : +1(877)3407910

Email : Click to send mail