Delhi has many mystery records according to the 5000 years past history of the city.Jamuna is the high witness to the history of Delhi. The history of the many kings who ruled over the cities namely: Indraprastha, Lal Kot, Quila Rai Pithora, Siri, Jahanpanah, Tughlakabad, Ferozabad, Dinpanah, Delhi Sher Shahi but together known as Delhi.
Shahjahan established the new city in 1639 called Delhi, capital of the Mughal Empire. In 1911 British conquered Delhi and the person called George V announced that the capital of British controlled parts of India would be Delhi. New Delhi was founded in the year 1911 by British and there are eight cities around the modern Delhi.
The Purnana Qila is the main evidence for the history of Delhi. Red Fort was built by Shah Jahan and next then many forts were built by them. Presently the forts are kept open for the public view only to certain extend.
The slogan 'Dilli Chalo' is used by political parties in Delhi when they organize any procession. It was the program of hosting the tricolor at Red Fort in Delhi.
The most famous national events celebrated in Delhi like Republic Day, Independence Day and Gandhi Jayanti. The festivals in Delhi like Deepavali, Mahavir Jayanti, Guru Nanak's Birthday, Durga Puja, Holi, Lohri, Chhath, Krishna Janmastami, Maha Shivaratri, Eid ul-Fitr, Moharram and Buddha Jayanti.
Delhi has the International Airlines called Indira Gandhi handles the International Airlines and Palam Airport handles the domestic airlines. Domestic is further divided into two terminals namely 1A, 1B and arrival terminals.
Indira Gandhi is the crowded airport in the South India. DIAL (Delhi International Airport) is a dual Partnership called as public and private it has gained the popularity for improving the infrastructure of the airport. DIAL comprises the GMR Group, Airports Authority of India, Fraport AG, Eraman Malaysia and India Development Fund.
Nights at Delhi
- Bars: In Delhi there are famous bars called Rodeo bar, A-Block, and Connaught Circus there the Indians have dressed like cow boys and serve the people. Here you can also enjoy the outside balcony drinks in the evening time.
- Clubs: Rather than clubs there are many disco centers all-round the city. Most of the disco centers are in the 5 star hotels and entry only for the couples and they have a strict dress code also. The famous centers are Le Meridian, Windsor Place and 15 Parliament Street.
- Live Music: There is a live music sessions by the Indians at the places like the Maurya Sheraton, Sardar Patel Marg. Music lovers can enjoy the show to the maximum.
- Dilli Haat: This is the weekly market remind you the tradition of the olden days, called a haat. Located in Sri Aurobindo Marg, things to buy here is Indian handcrafts, Artifacts.
- Janpath and Tibetan Market: crowded market in Delhi and things to buy here is Handicrafts, hippy clothing, shoes, paintings, brassware, Indian artifacts, leather work, and cheap jewellery.
- Chandni Chowk: famous place for shopping. Fabrics, jewellery, and electronic goods we get here.
- Khan Market: It is the U-shaped market in Delhi, things we get here is Books, music, branded tailored clothes, Ayurvedic food, cosmetics, and lamps.
Our Other Information about New Delhi state are as follows :
- Temple in New Delhi