- Insurance has only $50 deductible, almost all other Indian travel insurance plans have $100 deductible
- Plan offers Standard ($50,000), Silver($100,000), Gold($250,000) and Platinum($500,000)
- Offers wider duration of coverage; to 182 days, which is extendable up to 365 days
- Policy provides coverage for sportspersons subject to certain conditions
- Medical Check up is not required for Reliance travel insurance
- Plans give comprehensive coverage through various unique benefits like Compassinate visit, Home Burglary Insurance, Financial Emergency Assistance etc.
- Provides coverage for pre-existing ailments and maternity in case of life threatening situations (subject to terms and conditions)
- Automated extension of policy in case of medical emergency and evacuation(upto 30 days) and delay of common carrier(upto 7 days) beyond policy expiry
- 24 hours emergency cashless services offered through emergency assistance service provider
- Purchasing Reliance Travel insurance online is easy and trouble free which will provide you instant coverage
- Quick and easy claim settlement
Reliance travel medical insurance covers for the insured's unexpected medical and nonmedical expenses. Travelers traveling overseas can purchase reliance travel insurance online using different modes of payment. Even the children being anywhere in the world can purchase reliance travel medical insurance for their parents traveling from India. In reliance travel insurance, there are two types of medical expenses, one is reimbursible medical expenses where the traveler has to bear all the expenses and claim for reimbursement later. The second type of medical expenses is due to hospitalization for more than 24 hours. In such a case the billing will be done directly to the hospital from the insurance company. In either of the case, the traveler has to bear the deductible.
Insurance is a contract whereby, in return for the payment of premium by the insured, the insurers pay the financial losses suffered by the insured as a result of the occurrence of unforeseen events. The term “risk” is used to describe all the accidental happenings, which produce a monetary loss.
Insurance is a method in which a large number of people exposed to a similar risk make contributions to a common fund out of which the losses suffered by the unfortunate few, due to accidental events, are made good. The sharing of risk among large groups of people is the basis of insurance. The losses of an individual are distributed over a group of individuals.
The risk becomes insurable if the following requirements are complied with:
- The insured must suffer financial loss if the risk operates.
- The loss must be measurable in money,
- The object of the insurance contract must be legal.
- The insurer should have sufficient knowledge about the risks he accepts.
Buy Travel Insurance using credit/debit card
Insurance customers can use a credit or debit card to purchase Reliance Overseas travel medical insurance policy. Customers can purchase Reliance travel insurance from anywhere in the world. Many of our customers are located in the US, Canada, the UK, Australia or in Europe. The credit/debit card purchase service online allows the customers to use their card and purchase Reliance overseas travel health insurance policy in a matter of minutes. After the completion of the online transaction, customers will receive an email furnished with all the transaction details.
Buy Travel insurance Using a cheque
Reliance overseas travel medical insurance can be purchased online using your cheque. The cheque payment facility available for Reliance travel health insurance can be used by those customers who do not use their credit or debit card. The policy will be issued, emailed and couriered after receiving the payment for Reliance travel medical insurance plan.
Products available under Reliance Medical Insurance are :