Bajaj Allianz MultiTrip Insurance - Corporate Elite Plan
We have customized plans for virtually every requirement of Corporate Employees traveling abroad. All you have to do is choose a travel medical plan that best suits your needs.
What is travel elite corporate?
This plan is for Corporate employees who are frequently travelling abroad. We have two exclusively designed plans, Corporate Lite
and Corporate Plus
What does travel elite corporate cover for me?
This plan includes the same benefits as above; the additional advantages are as follows:
- Accidental Death & Disability (Common Carrier): Compensation in addition to the sum insured specified under the personal accident section, in case of acidental bodily injury resulting into death / permanent disability while travelling in a common carrier such as rail bus, train or aircraft during the course of journey.
- Emergency Cash Advance: This is an assistance service when the insured person requires emergency cash following incidents like theft / burgulary of lagguage / money or hold up.
- Golfers Hole - in one: Reinburses expenses incurred in celebration of achieving a hole in one by the insured during the trip, anywhere in the world excluding India, in a United States Golfer's Association (USGA) recognized golf Course.
- TripCurtailment: Compensation for loss of personal accommadation of travel charges following the necessary and unavoidable cancellation of the trip due to death, serious sickness or sudden sickness requiring minimum three days hospitilization of insured or family member (spouse, parent or child)
- Home Burglary Insureance: This covers the loss of or damage to contents, excluding jewellery and valuables, of the insured's home in India caused by burglary and/or robbery during the policy period.
- Trip Cancellation: Compensation for loss of personal accommodation or travel charges due to necessary and unavoidable cancellation of trip prior to its start from India due to death, serious injury or sudden sickness requiring minimum three-day hospitilization of insured or family member.
Coverages and Benefits